Measy RC12 Problems

General Discussion of Android TV Products
cdrov

Measy RC12 Problems

Postby cdrov » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 am

Hi there, i have purchased a Measy RC12 and i have several problems. When i press a button it sends many letters. What i mean is i want to write vegas and it writes vvvvveeeeegggggggaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss.

I have used a longer cable, a hub, no wifi but without actual results.

Any suggestions?

acone

Re: Measy RC12 Problems

Postby acone » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm

I am having similar issues with the RC13 air mouse and the GK802 stick. I am able to enter all keys with single characters properly if I am very careful to release keys quickly. I have read that using a short USB extension cable between the TV stick and the USB keyboard dongle/adapter can help both the keyboard and wifi functionality as the receivers in both can be overloaded by a strong nearby signal but I havent tried that to see if it might help the keyboard repeat issue. It would be good to post or look at other device reviews to see if the keyboard repeat issue is something others are encountering too.

deadhp1

Re: Measy RC12 Problems

Postby deadhp1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 am

I've noticed this with many wireless keyboards/mice in android, linux, and win7. It doesn't happen to me unless the battery is starting to get low.
Fresh batteries usually fix it for me. I always run my adapters on a 6 inch usb extension or through a hub to reduce interference.

Return to “General”