Internet connectivity issue with Imito MX1

masifh

Internet connectivity issue with Imito MX1

Postby masifh » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:51 am

Hi to all experts ,

I recently purchased an Imito MX 1 device keeping in view the reputation...but i am much disappointed due to its internet connectivity issues.
every time i shut down the device and open again then it is showing no internet connection (no lan connection) although the Lan (USB Wifi_with three USB 2.0) option is enabled so i need to go again in the setting and off and on again the Lan connection then the connection established again....whats wrong with this device....it is neither remember that its connected with active Lan last time it was shut down nor the date and time ....can any one help me to solve this issue....

Also i have noticed that during running (live streaming on XBMC) it stops LAn connection....so i need to set off/on Lan connection again to use internet....

if we talk about WIFI connection this is very very week...not showing any bar...although i have 8MB DSL and router is just behind my TV ...and all other devices like (laptop, mobile etc are working perfectly fine on WIFI even at distances...... Pls help me on this issue.....
Thanks in advance...

masifh

Re: Internet connectivity issue with Imito MX1

Postby masifh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 am

why nobody bothers to answer my problem...is this forum really solving issues of users or just a waste of time..... :x :x

daemonium

Re: Internet connectivity issue with Imito MX1

Postby daemonium » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 am

Did you try the latest firmware or Finless rom?

Enviado mediante un tirachinas de largo alcance

Return to “MX1”