Mk808 and Sopcast

fruitsalad

Mk808 and Sopcast

Postby fruitsalad » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi all,

first off thanks for all posts and help on this forum. This is my first post here. I own a mk808 since last week. As is bought this device to watch livestreams with sopcast on my tv i had quite some problems as you can imagine.

Thanks to the great work by a lot of people, especially deadhp1 and finless i managed to get a lot of improvement to my device. The streams now always buffer up to 90%.
But there seems to be some known problem with sopcast and jb. I also tried different versions beginning from 8.7 to this strange sopcast (hd player) beta version 9.0. either no sound or video lagging.
In ics sopcast runs quite smooth but in higher bitrates the streams go down to 10% buffer rate.

Is there a solution anyone of you would know?

Thank you all for your help!

miketfc59

Re: Mk808 and Sopcast

Postby miketfc59 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 am

fruitsalad wrote:Hi all,

first off thanks for all posts and help on this forum. This is my first post here. I own a mk808 since last week. As is bought this device to watch livestreams with sopcast on my tv i had quite some problems as you can imagine.

Thanks to the great work by a lot of people, especially deadhp1 and finless i managed to get a lot of improvement to my device. The streams now always buffer up to 90%.
But there seems to be some known problem with sopcast and jb. I also tried different versions beginning from 8.7 to this strange sopcast (hd player) beta version 9.0. either no sound or video lagging.
In ics sopcast runs quite smooth but in higher bitrates the streams go down to 10% buffer rate.

Is there a solution anyone of you would know?

Thank you all for your help!

I'm also looking for a solution for SopCast and I've tried multiple roms / multiple kernels without any success. I also tried SopCast on two smartphones, HTC OneS and Samsung Galaxy S2 and audio lagging is noticeable on all of them. There is absolutely no audio lagging on windows though.

Maybe a future SopCast release will fix the issue. You can contact the developers at support.sopcast@gmail.com

Return to “MK808”