MK808 Quick Review

Wonitoma

Re: MK808 Quick Review

Postby Wonitoma » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:56 am

Just recieved my mk808.

Out off the box antutu reports 1.6ghz (2*) and a score off 9800.

Installed mxplayer wonder player, bs player , mx player.
Playing files over a shared drive works, i am using the out off the box filebrowser (beter then ES explorer) then open the video file using one of the players above.

With wonder player you don't need a filebrowser to conect to an external share, it plays all my video files.(up till now)
it even plays dvd folders with small hick-ups (just open de ifo file) i tried te get a iso file working , no luck jet. The sound is terrible.

Mx player works over wifi only with hw accl, over ethernet it even works without hw accl.(don't get that, could be file dependent)

Over wifi it is possible to get a transfer speed up to 300 Mbit/s . Now i am using a "usb to ethernet" stick . Speed USB 2.0: 480 Mbit/s .
The small hick-ups are gone (2 or 3 times "buffering" message using wonder player on a network dvd folder)
The internal media player doesn't work for me , crashes each time)

darkenpt

Re: MK808 Quick Review

Postby darkenpt » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:21 am

Wonitoma wrote:Just recieved my mk808.

Out off the box antutu reports 1.6ghz (2*) and a score off 9800.

Installed mxplayer wonder player, bs player , mx player.
Playing files over a shared drive works, i am using the out off the box filebrowser (beter then ES explorer) then open the video file using one of the players above.

With wonder player you don't need a filebrowser to conect to an external share, it plays all my video files.(up till now)
it even plays dvd folders with small hick-ups (just open de ifo file) i tried te get a iso file working , no luck jet. The sound is terrible.

Mx player works over wifi only with hw accl, over ethernet it even works without hw accl.(don't get that, could be file dependent)

Over wifi it is possible to get a transfer speed up to 300 Mbit/s . Now i am using a "usb to ethernet" stick . Speed USB 2.0: 480 Mbit/s .
The small hick-ups are gone (2 or 3 times "buffering" message using wonder player on a network dvd folder)
The internal media player doesn't work for me , crashes each time)

Hi, thanks for the info but can you please tell me with what screen resolution did you get 9800 in Antutu?

Thanks

Return to “MK808”