what is this strange problem? bricked allready?

Davea

what is this strange problem? bricked allready?

Postby Davea » Fri May 10, 2013 6:49 am

I have the mk808.
First i saw sort of white dots on screes. Like a static elictricity problem, or like thunder is coming.

Changed usbpower connector, and problem was solved for a while. It returned, and i chandged hdmi cable.
Problem was solved, but came back. I tried to flash the rom, and problem was gone for more
Than a month, until my son called me, and said... Dad... Whats this strange screen?

Patterns are digferent from time to time, and when the purple screens , the NO SIGNAL screen will pop up, every few seconds. Is it bricked, and can i throw it in the carbage? Havent been anthausiastic about thi thingy.

Davea

Re: what is this strange problem? bricked allready?

Postby Davea » Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 am

Really nobody has à clue ? :lol:

chismay

Postby chismay » Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am

i never saw any screen with large x in middle like tht on my mk808 stock or finless rom,

and of course the cable is connected to the device and tv properly?
did u buy the same hdmi cables from the same store? are they the same brand of cable?
the fact that changing the hdmi cables fixed it for a while would indicate to me bad connections,. but the screen "unknown"

Davea

Postby Davea » Sun May 12, 2013 11:19 am

No Worry about the x
Just the screen itself

It started with this

Cables were 70 euro each
Hama cablw. Gold plated. I doubt it is the quality
Of the cable

chismay

Postby chismay » Sun May 12, 2013 6:29 pm

did you buy all the cables you had previous fix's with from the same store and the same brand?

i got a £10 one and never had a problem,. but high price does "not" mean quality these days.

example = high quality low interference gold plated usb cables......complete rubbish but cost a bomb / £100+

Return to “MK808”