just bought a new mk808b

tjabas

just bought a new mk808b

Postby tjabas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 am

hi!

ive just bought a new mk808b, and i have some questions.

1.The audio level is very low, i have set the volume in the settings to max, but its still very low,any ideas?
2.i have tried to play a 1080p video but it is freezing sometimes, i guess that its hardware related, but wich is the best player for video,and is there any hardware support yet for video acceleration?
3. is there any good roms/firmwares for the mk808b yet?
4.how can i turn this device off without breaking it? i guess that to pull the power cord out isnt the best option.

thanks

tjabas

Re: just bought a new mk808b

Postby tjabas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm

hi
i must add that i just installed the xbmc just to hope that it would manage to play the movies a bit better but it didnt work, i was even more freezing in this one.

is there any good app to install so i can see the cpu speed and wifi speed to the mk808?

chutch

Re: just bought a new mk808b

Postby chutch » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 pm

tjabas wrote:2.i have tried to play a 1080p video but it is freezing sometimes, i guess that its hardware related, but wich is the best player for video,and is there any hardware support yet for video acceleration?

Hey, first of all, here you have a forum dedicated to 808B: viewforum.php?f=110.
Since there is no big difference between these devices (AFAIK) all your questions also apply here.

No longer than yesterday i asked about player right here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1304.
Not every player can take advantage of hardware acceleration, so it can be crucial to pick the best one.

Return to “MK808”