Newman K2S-the real 8-core phone review

Forum for Freescale i.MX6Q quad core based devices.
litz

Newman K2S-the real 8-core phone review

Postby litz » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 am

Newman K2S using the popular sleek candy bar design, which makes Newman edge K2 appearance and Samsung is very similar to my hands blue version of this fuselage edge K2S, white and blue in the follow-up will be launched Both colors for consumers to choose from. In order to better enhance the user experience , and this time for real MediaTek MT6592 released eight-core chip , the phone on the edge K2S Newman configuration adjustments made some upgrades , CPU upgrade to the latest eight-core 1.7Ghz chip , camera aspect of F / 2.2 second-generation back-illuminated camera to upgrade to a large F/2.0 aperture five- coated blue glass stacked camera.
K2S_01.jpg

Eight-core comes time draws near, this time through the development of commissioning, preparing Newman K2S has entered mass production stage , after K2S network standard upgrade to TD / WCDMA 3G dual mode , the official after consultation , in order to better contribute to to consumers , the decision directly to the 16GB rom storage upgrade to 32GB, larger storage space , more mainstream configuration , so you have to enjoy the endless space !
K2S_02.jpg

Newman K2S fuselage , is a 5.5 inches IPS screen material AUO Taiwan 2.5D curved with a resolution of 1980 * 1080 FHD level , PPI is a staggering 401 , which makes the machine has a more realistic color reproduction and viewing angle , the display effect is more delicate. Top of the screen is the machine's handset, the right side of the handset is a light sensor and a proximity sensor, the far right is a 500- million-pixel high-definition camera, built beauty features , whether you are office workers or urban women or narcissistic love making family, the 500 million high-definition front camera will meet all your needs ! The left side of the handset is very subtle indicator , but it does not light up when it is difficult to observe its existence. Benefits of doing so is to avoid the excessive upper body design, so that the top does not look so crowded messy, the machine is very narrow frame design , so although there are 5.5 inches in size, but the overall look is still very beautiful.
K2S_03.jpg

More details in the 1949deal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I bought a iNew V3 from the 1949deal.

GustavoWoltmann

Re: Newman K2S-the real 8-core phone review

Postby GustavoWoltmann » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 pm

This phone is really awesome color and nice design. But i got some good or bad news about this phone. I read this http://www.china-prices.com/phone-versu ... eizu-pro-5 article and get idea this phone worse video resolution, worse main camera resolution, poor battery, the performance is really too bad and poor. Also this phone is too small. I think about it that i bought this or not. Also i can bought this cause my wife demand me only this phone.

Return to “Freescale i.MX6Q”