Any one got a tvstick like this?

kav

Any one got a tvstick like this?

Postby kav » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Just bought a Jesurun MK 809III Quad core. It a rockchip rk3188 based android tv stick. Was wondering if anyone got a similar one and was successfull in testing peripherals and apps?

So far I got a logitech unifier to work, using both the keyboard and mouse,,, waiting for the Mele F10 Pro fly mouse to arrive.
Tried the logitech c270 both through the usb hub (unpowered) and directly into the usb host. didnt get it to work. But have to say that the MK809III is powered directly from the Tvs usb port. Probably not enough juice then???
Waiting for a longer cable micro usb to usb to arrive as well then will try more.
Looked everywhere on the internet for firmwares or other tweaks, nothing. I guess that i am the only one writing about this tv stick..........

KathyKckc

Re: Any one got a tvstick like this?

Postby KathyKckc » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:46 am

Hi Kav ,

Have you solve the problem ? Check adapter ,HDMI cable or maybe try to connect mini pc to computer to try ?
See is it problem of compability with TV ?

cropperg

Re: Any one got a tvstick like this?

Postby cropperg » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am

Hi Kav

I have just got one of these tv sticks. Set it up OK with a usb mouse in the host usb port but It will not rcognise the radio frequency mouse/keyboard that I bought to use with it. The new mouse/keyboard works fine when connected to my PC. Don't know if you have to enable some settings or it is just the mouse/keyboard being incompatible. I looked on Ebay and MK809iii tv sticks were being sold with the same mous/keyboard. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-TV-Do ... 1e8b98751d

Any help would be greatfully acceped.

Thanks

Gary

Return to “MK809 III”