Screen resolutions supported

Forum for RockChip RK3066 based devices
orangezero

Screen resolutions supported

Postby orangezero » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 am

Hello,

I have tried to search for this answer without any definitive answer. I have a very specific project in mind which requires using a small android stick with a LCD monitor, not a television. Do any sticks support alternative resolutions besides 1920x1080 or 1280x720? I was hoping to get an hdmni to dvi adapter and using an older monitor. Even better if it could support bluetooth like the newer sticks like ug007 or mx1.

So, has anyone tried plugging one of these into a monitor which only supports 1650x1000 or some of the other resolutions usually supported with linux or windows? I'm really just hoping to save money and get by with an old LCD I already have. I could purchase a new one, but then the cost savings isn't really there. And I'd prefer not to have to boot linux or something slower..

In case anyone is wondering, I will simply be showing some static screens of images, and switching from image to image.

Thanks for any help.

sebaro

Re: Screen resolutions supported

Postby sebaro » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 am

Hi,

I have a 19" (1280x1024) Asus monitor with DVI. I tried the UG802 stick with a DVI-HDMI adapter but it doesn't work. I get the "Out Of Range" message. On a 1366x768 TV with HDMI works fine. I'm not sure if it's a resolution or HDMI problem.
My post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=389

Return to “Rockchip RK3066”