USB to RJ45 Adroid Ethernet Adapter - (No driver Needed)

BLACK WRAITH

USB to RJ45 Adroid Ethernet Adapter - (No driver Needed)

Postby BLACK WRAITH » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi Guys,

Here is a solution for the 'most hassle free' USB to RJ45 android internet adapter for the mk808,
This one is made for (Android devices) - And its 'Plug & Play' right out of the box.

It 'does Not' require any drivers or any .ko files to be added.. so its the perfect choice for
none technical person.

This ethernet also has full internet speeds as well, and is not capped at 7mb download like others
that also claim to be full speed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/android_ninja/m.html

:P
Last edited by BLACK WRAITH on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mitchell4you.

Re: USB to RJ45 Adroid Ethernet Adapter - (No driver Needed)

Postby Mitchell4you. » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm

So..
What chipset is it using?
Whats the max speed of the device ?
How long did delivery take?

Thanks for the heads-up...

Saur0m

Postby Saur0m » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 am

I bought one that looks like the same as this (there's a lot of them in ebay and chinese shops). I should note that mine is "USB 2.0 compliant" but it works at USB 1.1 speed (i.e. somewhat 1.5 Mbps). It works for standard definition and YouTube videos, but FullHD streaming is too choppy.

BLACK WRAITH

Postby BLACK WRAITH » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 am

@ wiki

Yes,
Unfortunately i bought 2 of those cheap (see through blue adapters) and they claim on the packet at 10/100 speed ..but on tests are not.
and in my opinion should get done for false advertising.

I am on 'virgin media' at 30mbits download ..and with those 'blue adapters' i only get (6.9mbits) on online internet speed tests, Which is why i purchased
the 'android USB to RJ45 adapter' as i mentioned at £9.98 and thought id tell you guys.. how well it performs and Now get ( 31mbits ) on speedtests.

@ Mitchell4you
I don't know the chipset as its a sealed unit and has no instructions at all...or CD ..just 'Plug & Play' at great speed.
Item took 3 days to get to me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/android_ninja/m.html

:P
Last edited by BLACK WRAITH on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tablet_Collector

Postby Tablet_Collector » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks very much for the information.

Jez

iantresman

Postby iantresman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 pm

I think I have the same, the 10/100 Mbps USB to Ethernet RJ45 Cat5e LAN Network PC Converter Adapter Dongle. According to the driver CD, it is also known as the RD9700 usb ethernet adapter, and according to the Windows Logo verification report:

Submission ID: 1483343
Submission Date: 1/13/2012
Logo Completion Date: 1/13/2012
Company: SHENZHEN LIAN HE AN XIN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CO,LTD
Product Name: HEXINRUNDE
Category: Device

On installation, there was originally some interference from the RC-12 air mouse, but this disappeared once I had disable Wi-Fi, and configured a static IP address for the ethernet, and restarted the MK 808. The adapter does include an Android driver, but I didn't install it (don't know how, and was not asked for during installation).

iantresman

Postby iantresman » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Well it was working, but no more. On activating Ethernet, all the static IP address settings are retrieved, and the MK 808 time is correctly set (from the network). But the system also shows "No internet connection" and if I try and start Firefox or the built-in Browser, they start, and then close.

A side effect is that I can no longer turn on Wi-Fi, even if I unplug the new 4-port hub and ethernet adapter.

Perhaps I should install the driver on the ethernet adapter CD, but I was never asked to do so, and I don't how even if requested.

IRON FIST

Postby IRON FIST » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 am

Here is a link below,
That will help you choose the right Ethernet Adapter for your android device..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCXvfz41yv8

Hope this helps.

Return to “Working Peripherals”