upgrading firmware

Stock and Custom Firmware Development For the MK808.
Carletto72

upgrading firmware

Postby Carletto72 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 am

Hi everybody.
I bought mk808 and it seems that is working quite well with the firmware installed (release 27/10).
They installed me some software, including youtube, working well too, and they configured perfectly: the man that sold me in ebay was very glad.
I just found a low wifi signal, so i wonder if upgrade to finless 1.5a cf.
If i do it, i will lose everything previously installed or it's only firmware and the android configuration and the software installed will not change?
If not, if i use titanium to backup everything before upgrade firmware and then i will restore after, could it be some problems ?
Thanks.

rainlake

Re: upgrading firmware

Postby rainlake » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Carletto72 wrote:Hi everybody.
I bought mk808 and it seems that is working quite well with the firmware installed (release 27/10).
They installed me some software, including youtube, working well too, and they configured perfectly: the man that sold me in ebay was very glad.
I just found a low wifi signal, so i wonder if upgrade to finless 1.5a cf.
If i do it, i will lose everything previously installed or it's only firmware and the android configuration and the software installed will not change?
If not, if i use titanium to backup everything before upgrade firmware and then i will restore after, could it be some problems ?
Thanks.

finless will not solve wifi issue.

Return to “Firmware”